Are you looking for a simple, no-brainer appetizer? If so, you’ll want to save my Smoked Rotel Cream Cheese Sausage Balls. They feature zesty, fire-roasted tomatoes, sausage, and a dash of Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub for an extra kick.
These are the perfect addition to any get together, football watch party or tailgate. I bet you won’t be able to stop at just one!
Heath Riles BBQ Products: https://www.heathrilesbbq.com/collections/all
More Heath Riles BBQ Recipe Videos: https://www.youtube.com/@HeathRilesBBQ/videos
Printable recipes at ‘Shootin’ The Que’ recipe blog: https://www.heathrilesbbq.com/blogs/favorite-recipes
Join our online BBQ community “Shootin’ the Que” on Facebook. Talking all things BBQ! https://www.facebook.com/groups/shootinthequeheathriles/
• 1 can of Fire Roasted Rotel
• 1 block of cream cheese
• 2 cups of Mexican blend shredded cheese
• 2 cups Bisquick
• 1-2 tbsp Heath Riles BBQ Garlic Jalapeño Rub
• 1lb Mild Sausage
1. Set your smoker or oven to 400º.
2. Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl and roll into balls.
3. Place sausage balls on a greased pan about an inch apart.
4. Place sausage balls on your smoker or in your oven for 35 minutes.
5. Let them cool and enjoy!
Follow Heath Riles BBQ:
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links where we may earn a small commission if you use them. This is no additional cost to you
Heath Riles, pitmaster
• 75x BBQ Grand Champion,
• 2022 Memphis in May World Rib Champion
• Award-Winning Rubs, Sauces, Marinades, and Injections
#heathrilesbbq #pitmasterheathriles #heathrilesbbqproducts #food #grilling #bbq #barbecue #recipes #simplerecipes #easyrecipes #sausage #appetizers #football #tailgating #footballfood #traeger #traegergrills #pelletgrill